Monday, February 25, 2008

Faculty Art Show


These are the photos I submitted for a faculty art show. I know; I know; these are personal in nature, but after all, most of my creative energy goes to my family.

In real life, the triptych is actually the biggest, 20 by 30, while the portraits are little 5 by 7's on canvas. I loved the little pictures on canvas so much that I had my students do them as a Mother's Day present/assignment last year. They look really cool with a little photoshop to make them look more "painterly."

The triptych was a project I started in the spring of 06. I wanted to print it as large as possible, but I couldn't figure out where to do it for a reasonable amount of money...or proof it at full size even. It wasn't until I found out that Costco makes poster prints for 9.99 that printing became a reality.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: