Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Barta Continued

The first two are part of the Barta spread. The second two are just a few of my favorites that they didn't use. I used the baiting the hook photo as part of our Christmas card. Poor J, he really was as seasick as he looks.

I should credit Scott Taylor, Beaufort photographer, for getting the Barta gig for me. It was his assignment to shoot, but he generously gave it to me. (That may have been a smart move. Besides some seasickness, it wasn't an overly exciting few days. We only caught a few small King Mackarel over the course of the whole tourney.)

On the other hand, I had a great time taking pictures, learned a lot (like how incredibly long it takes a lens to clear of fog in extreme humidity), what shutter speed is necessary for a rocking boat, and I got my pics in a mag. How cool is that.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: